Zirconia Ceramic Mud Pump Liners
Zirconia Ceramic Liners are the ultimate in liner performance and durability. The offshore industry has made Zirconia liners the new industry standard.
Acumen International Zirconia liners are a proprietary based matrix that have significantly improved and superior mechanical characteristics. This translates to cost savings, better performance and significantly longer service hours than those of the commonly used alumina ceramic liners.
Zirconia Ceramic has three important property advantages compared to alumina ceramic:
- Zirconia exhibits superior impact strength
- Zirconia is harder than alumina ceramic
- Zirconia is honed to a finer surface finish, significantly finer than other finishes.
These three advantages equate to lower operating costs. The improved wear characteristics directly extend the service life of liner sleeve, while improved impact strength cuts down on the cost of replacing cracked liners. Additionally, a smoother and finer surface finish means less friction between the liner and piston, ultimately reducing temperature and improving piston life.
Features and Benefits
- Rated for all drilling operations up to 7500 PSI
- Bore hardness of 92-94 Rockwell
- Surface finish of: 4-8 RMS
- Higher thermal ratings and heat dissipation
- High pressure design to prevent slippage
- Tighter I.D. tolerances
- Reduced liner and piston wear equals extended service life
Chrome Steel Mud Pump Liners
Acumen International chrome steel liners are manufactured using only the highest grade materials. Liners are manufactured by advanced technology, with metallurgical control and rigid inspection to ensure its highest quality. The outer hull, or body, of liner is a high strength forging. The inner sleeve is manufactured from a proprietary high chrome content iron alloy that offers excellent resistance to wear. This results in a sleeve that has excellent abrasion, erosion and corrosion resistance. All sleeves are manufactured to exact OEM specification or better to provide longer service life.
Features and Benefits
- Rated for all drilling operations up to 5000 PSI and greater
- Bore hardness of 62 – 69 Rockwell
- High pressure design to prevent sleeve slippage
- Extended service life
Acumen International offers a comprehensive selection of OEM and alternative mud pump liners. Call or email us today at 1-713-896-0050 / firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about our various product lines we offer.