Design innovation has been the driving force for Weir Novatech and its rigid full open valve and seat. Novatech offers valves and seats for all major well service and mud pump applications including work-over, cementing, acidizing, fracturing and drilling. Weir Novatech valves and seats are manufactured by combining the advantages of forged steel to assure impact strength and precision casting to maximize flow and minimize fluid turbulence. All Weir Novatech valves and seats are manufactured to rigid quality control standards. Weir Novatech is the leader in full open valve and seat technology, providing the first drilling valve and seat in the industry rated for continuous service at 7500 PSI. Available in API 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 sizes, plus seats for all OEM tapers. Weir Novatech manufacturers the strongest and most reliable valve and seat in the industry.
Full Open Valve Design
- Streamlined guide legs
- Hemispherical dome stores fluid energy
- Smoother flow and pump operation
- Maximum bearing area reduces metal wear
- Unique inertia-welded one-piece valve body
- Assures perfectly round inserts for quick sealing in all environments
- Serrations in valve insert groove lock insert in place, reduces insert swelling and movement.
- Casting insert directly onto valve body eliminates insert residual molding stress
- Extended Life
- Pressure rating of 7500 PSI
- Extreme temperature insert available – 300°F
Full Open Seat Design
- Largest metal-to-metal bearing area in the industry
- Provides uniform fluid end loading
- Reduces fluid end stress
- Reduces seat taper wear
- Serves to eliminate washouts
In addition to the Weir Novatech Line, Acumen International offers a comprehensive selection of OEM and alternative mud pump valves and seats. Call or email us today at 1-713-896-0050 / email@example.com and ask about the various product lines we offer.