Less lifting and more pulling. Time is money and the best way to save on both is to be more efficient. Pass Through (PT) Aluminum Hydraulic Jack has a larger ID which allows our Acumen QRVSP to pass through the ID of the jack, instead of completely disassembling the entire setup when going to the next valve seat.
PT Jack also has an increased tonnage capacity of 165 tons to ensure longer lasting seats will still extract. Proven, Trusted, and Guaranteed success when operated with our complete line of Quick Release Valve Seat Pulling Tools.
Replacement parts and seal kit available.
Features & Benefits
- Single acting cylinder
- Capacity range up to 165 ton
- Operable with 1” to 2” puller shafts
- Designed for 10,000 psi operating pressure
- Compatible with existing puller parts and equipment
- Piston blow-out protection
- 25% less weight than steel jacks
- Ergonomic handles integrated into top cover system
- Acumen QRVSP passes through ID of jack
- Allows for no assembly and disassembly of other puller components
- Full 1” piston stroke
- Automatic piston retraction
- Light weight allows rapid movement from one seat to the next
- Element resistant seals
- Load tested at 125% of nominal capacity
- Hard-anodized coating protects against wear and corrosion
Aluminum Hydraulic Jack 165 Ton Parts List
- Adapter Bushing
- Cap Screw
- Top Cover
- Return Spring
- Pipe Plug
- Valve Pin Spring
- Valve Pin
- Guide Pin
- Top Cover Guide Pin
- Valve Seat
- Valve Ball
- Valve Spring
In addition to the QRVSP Tools, Acumen International offers a complete line of OEM and alternative valve seat puller tools.
Call or email us today at 1-713-896-0050 / firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about the various product lines we offer.