Where safety, efficiency, and reliability converge.
The ACU-FASTNR is a revolutionary approach to threaded connections, offering all the benefits but none of the shortfalls with the added enhancement of speed. The ACU-FASTNR is built with threaded segments that are separated from each other. These segments are encased and located on a ramp that force the segments into the threads of the partnering connector. The tighter you pull or push the tighter it grips.
Damaged threads are no longer a problem. Just slide right past and engage.
ACU-FASTNR technology improves worker safety as well as reduces time and labor cost.
100% Replacement parts available
Features & Benefits
- Safer, more efficient, and more durable
- No cheater bars or hammers required
- Simply squeeze on and off, no twisting and turning
- All parts are load tested, stainless, and coated for anti-corrosion protection
- Replaces heavy hex nut or spider nut
- Eliminates tedious, repetitious turning and cross threading
- Fits standard bolt size:
- 2” model: 2 – 4.1/2 TPI, 200 Ton rating at 10,000 psi
ACU-FASTNR Parts List
- Retainer Ring
- Top Cap
- Threaded Spring Retaining Pin
- Main Housing
- Return Spring
- 2” 4-½ TPI Segment Assembly
- Garter Springs
- Segment Pins
- Outer Sleeve
- Top Handle
- 3/8 16 Nut
- Spring Retaining Pin
- Return Handle
- Segment Pin, Return Handle
- 3/8-24 Nut
In addition to the QRVSP Tools, Acumen International offers a complete line of OEM and alternative valve seat puller tools.
Call or email us today at 1-713-896-0050 / firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about the various product lines we offer.