Patriot Urethane Pulsation Dampner Bladders are able to withstand pump pressures up to 7500 PSI, setting new standards for today’s high pressure drilling.
New synthetic and oil based muds can wreak havoc on traditional rubber type bladders. Patriot’s industry leading urethane compound is proven to outlast rubber bladders up to three times longer than other competitive bladders.
The Patriot Urethane Bladder is also available with a 300°F temperature rating for extreme temperature conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from high-quality urethane
- Resistant to oil and synthetic based mud
- More reliable mud motor performance
- Longer service and superior durability
- Rated greater than 7500 PSI
- 180°F temperature rating
- High temperature bladder available
- Significantly reduces frequency of changes
- Complete spare parts available
In addition to the Patriot Pulsation Dampner Bladder line, Acumen International offers a comprehensive selection of OEM and alternative bladders and parts. Call or email us today at 1-713-896-0050 / firstname.lastname@example.org and ask about the various product lines we offer.